- Time is TBDGoddard Riverside - Bernie Wohl Center, 647 Columbus Ave (91st St), New York, NY 10025, USAPresented in collaboration with Goddard Riverside Community Center, the program will feature new compositions for jazz septet, including the winners of the Generations XI competition in two categories: A. 25 or younger, B. 65 or older.
- Time is TBDHoly Apostles Church, New York, NY, USACompCord Ensemble performs an eclectic set of music as part of a NYsoundCircuit event.
- Time is TBDGallery MC , 549 W 52nd St, New York, NY 10019, USACooper's music trivia question is the basis for this concert featuring the CompCord Ensemble, performing music inspired by Alexander Borodin and Fletcher Henderson, as well as humorous and/or science-inspired poetry.
- Time is TBDThe Delancey, 168 Delancey St, New York, NY 10002, USAComposers Concordance tackles the genre of Heavy Metal with the CompCord Metal Ensemble.
- Time is TBDKostabi World, 225 W 22nd St, NYCA concert featuring 6-channel surround-sound compositions, as part of Composers Concordance 'Science Festival.'
- – 12th Annual Comp-Play-Comp Marathon - ‘Lets Get Physicists’ - Part of the 'Science Festival' – 5/1/22Time is TBDDROM NYC , 85 Ave A, NYCComposers Concordance presents its 12th Annual Comp-Play-Comp Marathon - this year's theme: ‘Lets Get Physicists,’ as Part of the 'Science Festival.'
- Time is TBDChelsea Tables & STAGE, Hilton Fashion District Hotel, 152 W 26th St, New York, NY 10001, USAA concert featuring the brass music of Gene Pritsker and his colleagues, performed by some of New York’s best brass musicians including trumpeters: Wayne du Maine, Dennis Hernandez, Valery Ponomarev and the trio B3+ with Franz Hackl - trumpet, John Clark - horn and Jonathan Greenberg - bs. trombone.
- Time is TBDChelsea Table + Stage, Hilton Fashion District Hotel, 152 W 26th St, New York, NY 10001, USAGene Pritsker’s Sound Liberation presents a CD release concert for their new album ‘Lets Save The World Suite’.
- .New York, 85 Avenue A, New York, NY 10009, USA6 diverse Composers perform their own compositions with a string quartet. The concert also will feature an onstage Roundtable: a panel of celebrated artists, musicians, and poets providing commentary, led by radio host David Srebnik.